Charity Vouchers are ideal gifts for staff, customers and suppliers. They are gift vouchers which enable people to make a donation to any UK Registered Charity of their choice.
Our standard vouchers come inside an attractive greetings card carrying messages like ‘Thank You’ or ‘Congratulations’ or with no pre-written message. We can also use your own cover design and/or add a message of your choice to cards – please contact us for details.
We also offer ‘e-vouchers’ which are emailed to the recipients, and ‘print-your-own’ vouchers which we email out. The purchaser can then print them out to give them to the recipients. We can use an image you supply for both our e-vouchers and ‘print-your-own’ vouchers. Please contact us for details.
Uses for Charity Vouchers
There are a huge range of ways that companies use Charity Vouchers, here are a few examples:
- as Christmas gifts for employees, customers and/or suppliers
- as incentives for people taking part in market research interviews and surveys
- to thank people for a piece of excellent work or great service
- as part of employee reward schemes, perhaps as one option in a range of rewards that people can choose from
- to say sorry to customers in the event of a complaint
- to thank people on their retirement or for long service
- as prizes in staff competitions
- to thank people for contributions to in-house magazines
Some of the companies and organisations we have worked with include: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Visa Europe, Alliance & Leicester, Miller Insurance, Speciality Software, Atlas Interactive, The Smarty Train, KPMG, Allianz Insurance, Xentum Wealth Management, Woodrow-Universal, Simply Thank You, Cardiff University, Navigator Blue, Oxfordshire County Council, Savanta Group Ltd, Sinclaire Ltd, Google, VisionCritical, Electrocomponents, Assenti & Noble, Triangle Design, Sustrans, Gracechurch Consulting, Citrine Research, Checkmarx, Levi, DLA Piper, Grimshaw, Penguin and Ipsos Mori.
“I would recommend offering charity vouchers as an excellent incentive for call centre staff. They let the recipient of the gift select a charity of their own choice, involving them in the donation. In my experience I have found that employees see this as a really rewarding incentive.” Kevin Stillwell, European Customer Service Director at Webloyalty International